www.quickim.com Forum Index www.quickim.com
QuickIM Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to login any more with Palm TX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Technical Questions and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Unable to login any more with Palm TX Reply with quote

Been using my fully-licensed QuickIM fine for ages, and now I cannot get past the 4th of the 8 "lights" on the startup screen - it just sits there flashing the 4th "light" very fast.

Config:
- Palm TX (re-installed from scratch to try and fix the problem, but no joy)
- QuickIM 2.3, Library 17, Buiild 2.3.0403
- No boxes checked on the Connection-General tab
- Using WIFI (which I know works fine for other apps) - I can use web-based MSN on my Palm, for example

If I try using http protocol the Palm instantly reboots.

If it was a free service I wouldn't complain too loudly, but I didn' t buy the licence very long ago!

Thanks,

- Paul
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: see http://www.quickim.com/products/mobile-phones/palm/quick Reply with quote

under Connection/General/
make sure you checked "Use Universal login" option.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Technical Questions and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: