www.quickim.com Forum Index www.quickim.com
QuickIM Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Licence key and software registration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> PalmOS Edition (Treo / Tungsten...)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techsupport

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Licence key and software registration Reply with quote

how to obtain the licence key and activate the software
techsupport

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: I made a mistake, how can I change the licence key? Reply with quote

My license key is not valid

each license key is issued for one version of QuickIM. You may have installed an older version of QuickIM and ordered a license key that is always issued for the latest release of QuickIM. In this case, please go to the Palm section of QuickIM, download and install the latest release. Use your license key after this.
In case you have purchased a license key sometime ago, you might not be able to use it with a recent release of QuickIM, if the major version number of the software changed (ex: 1.x versions license key cannot be used with 2.x versions software)

I made a mistake, how can I change the licence key?

I put my license key in as instructed and it appears to be invalid.
I cannot get back to the screen to retype it.

Answer: you need to click on the menu button, go to the Help menu and select Licence. The licence key window will be displayed and you can make the modifications.

Please leave the field empty if you want to use the trial version of the software. If you enter an incorrect licence key, you won't be able to test the software at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> PalmOS Edition (Treo / Tungsten...) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: