www.quickim.com Forum Index www.quickim.com
QuickIM Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Network configuration on my phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Symbian UIQ Edition (SonyEricsson P900, P910 Motorola A1000 Nokia 6708)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techsupport

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Network configuration on my phone Reply with quote

How can I configure my GPRS connection so it works with QuickIM Messenger for Symbian ?

You can find configuration help from SonyEricsson web site:

Notes:

If you have a problem, before launching the messenger software, make sure to turn your existing GPRS connection off first (you can also turn off then turn back on the phone), so you can start the correct network connection (full GPRS connection, often called "gprs internet" or "gprs web", cdma or umts).

You can usually create several wireless connection profiles and you can simply select the right profile for each network application. Therefore your current settings will be kept for the application for which it's already working (ex: WAP, email).

Because there are many mobile operators, many data access offers, many mobile phones, it's difficult to provide a precise answer for your particular case. We try to compile a list of known solutions in the "Wireless data configuration for different mobile operator" forum. You should ask help to other users running similar devices or using the same mobile operator as you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Symbian UIQ Edition (SonyEricsson P900, P910 Motorola A1000 Nokia 6708) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: