www.quickim.com Forum Index www.quickim.com
QuickIM Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Network Error Error, Err: Connection ErroSony Ericcson W800i

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Technical Questions and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alextn99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Network Error Error, Err: Connection ErroSony Ericcson W800i Reply with quote

Please help. I currently installed the QuickIM 2.0 and I don't understand why but it only works one every 5-7 times I connect. I only have one account for GPRS. FUrthermore I'm able to receive email... at least I have tried it once nad ti worked so no ports are blocked as far as I know. Actually what ports does QuickIM use anyway?
Please help if you have a suggestion. I'm using Soney Ericsson W800i
alextn99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also i'm assuming that the reason that my account needs to be configured for pop3 and what not is because of certain port settings or something?
pls let me know how to resolve this issue. It doesn't make sense why i can connect one out of every 7 times... Ih ave perfect reception where I am too! Pls help thanks
techsupport

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please update to the latest release (v2.5) you can download from:
http://www.quickim.com/products/mobile-phones/j2me/buy.html

This version provides improved networking support under some circumstances, if the networking issues you are experiencing are due to software reasons, they should be solved by upgrading. The upgrade is free. Sorry for the delay in our response, but we were waiting for this new release to definitely solve frequent issues users reported.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.quickim.com Forum Index -> Technical Questions and Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: